cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Dashboard - Your usage "! System failure"

354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

system.failure.pngThe 30 day usage history on the payg account, has been displaying the above error message for several days, has anyone else experienced this? Using Chrome, plain install, no addons.

Tested this page with a different web browser, the error message still generates. The other dashboards display and load as expected; boosts, credit.

21 REPLIES 21
354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@Jon_K

I made contact with EE Customer Support yesterday, late afternoon. The customer service lady who I spoke to said they were having issues with system migration and to check the portal page again later in evening, the dashboard for 'Your usage' is still not show today. 

Also, when the customer service call was connected to 150, I was also sent a text message from EE that you would expect to get when you text AL to 150. I noticed that on the text message, the information, was not reflecting the correct call usage information that I was expecting to see on the text message itself; I had made several calls early on the same day to different customer service departments to other businesses, lasting over twenty plus minutes each, before the call to EE customer services 150. This was also explained to the lady.

The EE account dashboard is still displaying four hundred and ninety five minutes, even though I know for a fact that I was using the mobile phone number and line, and not subtracting however many minutes I was suppose to have used from the allowance pack - so it 'should read' four hundred and ninety five minutes minus, however many minutes I used yesterday, somewhere around forty five and sixty minutes, in total, so approximately between four hundred and fifty, four hundred and thirty five minutes left on the allowance.

Seems like one of the system(s) is not polling correctly or not doing the mathematics correctly, or webcode that is not passing along the right information needed!? There is a mismatch somewhere!

dashboard.ac.PNG

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks for the update @354-.

I will pass this on too and see if it is connected to what you were told on the phone.

Did our Mobile Care team raise an investigation ticket for you?

Jon

354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@Jon_K,

Thanks for checking back in. I don't have an investigation ticket for this yet.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

No problem @354-.

If you're still getting the same problem I'd recommend contacting again when you have time.

Our Tech Gurus will be able to give you a full explanation and raise a fault ticket if necessary.

Jon

354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

I think i might have figured out why the minutes might not of showed, the numbers dialled began with 0800 customer service numbers; 0800 numbers are free of charge...

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update @354-

354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Made a chargeable call recently; the information graphic is now reflecting the amount of minutes used for Minute allowance.

"Your Usage" - dashboard still shows system failure, still a mystery. Will have to check again when the next topping up cycle starts. 

354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

The dashboard for 'Your usage' is now displaying as expected!  your.usage.dashboard.jpg

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back and letting us know @354- 🙂

Have a great day.

Leanne.

Hi yes i think i know what happen because I buy this sim card for son for use internet my ex wife she use this and call because before I see when I log in to aplly history. Now I see how much date used but call and text infrmer me no share this one I bet she lock on the phone ?? Any way if you can't sort out I will block this card when I back from work