cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

DPD delivery

The_mickster
Investigator
Investigator

Despite telling DPD I can't sign for my new phone because I am self isolating they have refused to leave in my "safe place" without a signature. The phone has now been returned to EE.  The new phone is needed to replace my current phone which I have to return to my employer as I have just resigned my position. I can't afford not to have a phone.

8 REPLIES 8
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @The_mickster

Thanks for coming to the community. 

DPD from March 16th has offered a contactless delivery service which prevents parcels from having to be left in a safe place. 

You can find more information HERE regarding this service. 

Once your parcel has been received back, I would recommend giving us a call so a member of our team can look to get this sent back out. 

Katie 🙂

Ok but you aren't taking calls 

Katie_B

Hi @The_mickster

Are you aware if the device has been received by our warehouse?

You should receive a text once this has been received or this will show when tracking your DPD parcel?

Katie 🙂

Last message from DPD was from 31.03 and the consignment was heading back to EE.

Katie_B

Hi @The_mickster

I would recommend allowing time for this to be delivered and scanned back into the warehouse. 

Once this has been done you will receive a text message, this is when I would recommend giving us a call. 

Katie

Understood but your 150 number is not taking calls

Katie_B

Hi @The_mickster

We are extremely busy at the moment, we are advising customers to try again later if they are unable to connect to a customer service advisor. 

Please try call 150 when you receive notification your device has been received. 

Katie 🙂

Actually the recorded message on 150 is telling callers to hang if they aren't from a priority business and use the web site.