Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

New order

Hello,  i placed on order on 27/03 for a new phone and SIM and have not had an update since.. tracking is still at confirmed and when i call i cant get through can you advise as i am without a phone at the moment ThanksShanIice 

Shaniice by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Tracking info

hi, i ordered the airpod pro yesterday and was told they would be delivered today. however i have not received any further info and have no updates on the dpd app about a delivery even existing?! 

Begsy93 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Still waiting for my s20 ultra order

My order for my new samsung s20 ultra has not updated in 2 weeks.  I cant speak to anyone from EE due to call centres being closed or only taking emergency calls.  Anyone have any ideas how long it will take?

Tim2917 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order delivery

Hey I ordered an iPhone 7 on Sunday which payment was taken for and had an email confirming it was successful, was just wondering how long it'll actually take to get it delivered? 

xlaurenx by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery

Hi I specifically signalled and have email confirmation for my delivery to be delivered at my new address. However you have failed to do this and delivered it to my old address where they have signed for it and collected it. I’ve been over to find ou...

Aaron110 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DPD delivery

Despite telling DPD I can't sign for my new phone because I am self isolating they have refused to leave in my "safe place" without a signature. The phone has now been returned to EE.  The new phone is needed to replace my current phone which I have ...

Resolved! Still no upgrade arrival

Still had no delivery text from dpd ...it was supposed to be here on Friday and it’s now Wednesday... I called EE to be told I need to contact dpd,  it without a dpd reference they can’t help so told me to call EE again. Might just cancel it. I don’t...

Rwitherfo by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

SIM Not received

I signed up for a new EE contract 7 days ago, but have yet to receive the SIM. I appreciate the troubled times we are living through right now, but have no way of contacting EE to let them know.I know that my account has been set up, because I've jus...

R2010H by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where is my order

Hi There, I ordered an xbox to add to my plan yesterday do you know when I should receive an update. It stated online that they were in stock but other than ordering I have had no correspondence.