Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Awaiting delivery confirmation

Hi I ordered the Samsung s20 ultra in grey, paid the upfront price and got an order successful email, and then a tracking number. When I check the online tracking it says awaiting delivery date confirmation. Its been days now, is there a problem with...

Gru88 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Online ordering problem

Hi, I have been trying multiple times to place an order online and keep getting this message on the payment page: Sorry, there has been a problem processing this request. I have tried using different browsers, laptop and mobile but always the same me...

Order Delivered to Wrong Address

Hi there, I ordered a new phone yesterday, due to arrive today, as my current one stopped being able to make or receive calls. This is a time sensitive order As I use my personal phone for work purposes. My billing and delivery addresses are separate...

Dom78 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch

Hi, I ordered an Apple Watch last Sunday, I had received an email following the confirmation order and it said the watch would be delivered the next working day. I still haven’t received any more information from EE or DPD. Can you please confirm whe...

How to clean your phone

Want to clean your mobile but not sure how to do it safely? Here are our top tips on how to wash your phone:   Make sure that your phone is not plugged in and is turned off before you clean it   Don't use household cleaning products, solvents, alcoho...

Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade not received

I know it’s hectic at the moment with everything that’s going on so I understand delays just don’t know who to contact anymore ... called EE who said dpd have my order but I called dpd who said without a 14 digit reference they can’t do anything... I...

Rwitherfo by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Waiting for my iPad upgrade/no contact

Helloso I ordered my upgrade for my iPad on Friday through the lice chat on the website. They told me it would be with me by Monday (yesterday)it’s not Tuesday and I haven’t received it, nor have I had any text/email saying when it will be sent or an...

S20 ultra preorder

Hi guys. I ordered my Samsung S20 Ultra on the 3rd of March. I ordered it to store and now unfortunately stores are closed. The phone I’m currently using is old and on the blink and could really do with the phone. I understand these hard times can be...

GxXSe by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No delivery confirmation on new upgrade

Hi,I paid for and ordered a new phone on Sunday, I have received order confirmation but have not received any update telling me when my handset will be delivered. Could you advise on what I should do next?

online purchase through the website

Good morning, I would like to inform you of a purchase that was made on the website on Friday for an iPhone 11 pro Silver 256 gb with a mobile plan and until today I have not received a response from the tracking code. The order reference number is x...

Lilica by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful