Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Ordered my upgrade in store can i change to a delivery instead

Hi hope someone could shed some light on my post I ordered the s20 in branch on the release day and the store said it would be a few days I understand that what is going on with coronavirus and as the stores are now closed for the time being I was ju...

Karl36 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade

Hi ! Trying to upgrade phone as massively overdue one but won’t let me online and I don’t want to phone up and be stuck on the phone forever ! Any help ?cheers mark 

Mark92 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: What is the email address for EE U.K.

Hello,    I want to know if my order has been placed or not. my name is Pragathy. I ordered a Huawei Y7 (2019) mobile phone. address- xxxxxxxxxxxxx I entered my bank details and pressed confirm but after that, the page was directed to the home page. ...

Order tracking

I upgraded my contract yesterday and was told I would get a text to confirm my delivery details as it should be delivered today. I have not received a text or an email with these details yet thanks

Refund not given

Hi, I cancelled an order for a4GEE hub the other week, and got confirmation that a refund would be sent. However, I have not heard anything else, and have not got my refund yet. How long is the current time scale for refunds to be processed? Obviousl...

Tibbz2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ordered a Upgrade and still no update

Hello everyone!    I ordered my upgrade on Friday (27/03/2020) and now we are on Tuesday 31/03/2020 and there's still no delivery information as of yet. Should I be concerned at this point? Trying to avoid sitting in a que waiting for a call center h...

Upgrade

Hi I placed an order online on the 28th march. I got an order confirmation quickly after. However when I try to track the stage of my new phone it won't let me.How can I check the stage of my order and if I'm actually going to receive it

Nicnac3 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Out of stock items

Just ordered an xbox 1s all digital, but received an email saying the item is currently out of stock, just wondering how long it normally takes for them to come back into stock?

TonyFitz by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to complete transaction when upgrading

I have been trying to upgrade 2 phones I have on my account and every time i try to pay the upfront fee an error screen comes up and doent complete the transaction. Anyone else have this problem and how do i rectify it

Sam2569 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful