Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

personal details amendment

I have ordered a new phone online but unfortunately I made an error in the email address that I gave- and this address is where delivery notification will be sent.  So I want to change it to my correct address, but cannot see where or how to do that....

ajfajf by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

S20 ultra delivery

Hello, I made yesterday an order for s20 ultra and they told me that i`l recieve the device next week.Is that possible?  And also how i can claim that galaxy buds?

Ear buds Plus claim

Does anyone know where to find the file/document/image to attach when claiming the Ear Buds Plus after ordering the S20 phone? ive sent what EE suggested and this has been refused.  Thanks

Robbie5 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Oder delivery

Hi, I placed an order for my upgrade via text yesterday, when I asked when my order would arrive I was told it would arrive today. I received my confirmation email but have not received any emails from dpd confirming delivery etc. Any help will be ap...

CharB93 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem with order?

Hi, I purchased an upgrade 1 week ago. I have had an email verification of EE receiving the order, but haven't had any updates since. I suspect there may be an issue, and have tried calling support, but can't get through (understandable given current...

Jamie6543 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Early upgrade

I upgraded on Friday to an iphone 11 through the early upgrade, I have not received any update texts, my ee hasn't updated, cant find any information on this order anywhere, the money hasn't come out my account. I have the order number and proof of p...

Kay3160 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful