Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Dispatch phones

Hi! So a quick question! my phone broke the other week and instead of getting it fixed I've decided to upgrade instead! When I chose my phone it said it was in stock and usually dispatched within 1 day. however that was three days ago and I've heard ...

nikita-23 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrades

So I upgraded my tablet to a new one a couple hours ago and while I'm waiting for a confirmation message regarding delivery, I've come onto EE community and there are a lot of people reporting the same problem but I can't tell what's going on. Have d...

Foster3 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Security check (not receiving)

I am currently trying to order an apple watch, although when I have got to the checkout stage and they ask for a security check, (to send me a text message to my current phone number), i do not receive a text, is this because of the pandemic? Phone n...

Awaiting confirmation

I ordered a phone upgrade on the 31st of March and when I check the status it is still awaiting confirmation. When I ordered my phone it said it was in stock and dispatch is within 24hours. Anyone else having the same problem???

Angie376 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Awaiting confirmation

chose was grey which was not avialable for next day delivery .today I have checked website its say avialable for next day order but I m still having awaiting confirmation on my order.what to day .just waiting 4 reply

Maqil987 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Order

I ordered an S20 Ultra the other day and the website is saying 1 day for delivery but my delivery link still says awaiting confirmation. any ideas?

breeny by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Error when trying to checkout online order for new phone

I'm trying a add a new phone to my account for my daughter.  Have selected the phone, entered the PAC code and accepted the T&C but when I proceed to the payment page I get an error which says "Sorry, there has been a problem processing this request....

Resolved! Phone upgrade

My Samsung Galaxy s20 plus 5g is over 3 weeks late with nothing mentioned or any updates or any delivery date how about you let your customers know and updated on what's going on

DanielR83 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung watch delivery.

Hi,   I ordered a Samsung watch on Monday, was told it was in stock and will be dispatched in 1 day, have had nothing apart from an order conformation, the tracking number says there are no details available.   Please update me, my tracking number is...