cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Considering moving to Iphone from android

Kenbob761
Investigator
Investigator

Evening all. Quick question. I'm on a sim only contract with an android phone and traditional nano sim.

I'm considering moving to apple where they are now esims I believe. I would buy the phone outright from apple so don't want to change my current plan with EE but was wondering whether there were any issues in moving from physical sim to esim? I change phones frequently but not had to deal with the esim situation so any advice welcome. I don't want more hassle or cost from EE so hoping its a pain free process.

Thanks for your help. 

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kenbob761   You can put your nano sim in the device.   Why do you need the eSim ? 

Sorry, is that right? An IPhone 13 takes a nano sim? You caught me out on my laziness in not checking Google.

We just set up the Mrs Iphone 13 Pro Max and no physical sim got moved across thus I assumed it was all esim now on there. 

This is great news for me if this is the case as it means I can swap back to android as and when should I wish to. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kenbob761,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Yes, you can use a physical SIM or eSIM in the iPhone 13.

Hope this helps.

James

Many thanks for confirming back. Appreciate it.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

No problem @Kenbob761 🙂

James