cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Compliment

Jordanh0296
Visitor

Hi, finding it difficult to find an email to send compliments to, but, today I received top tier customer service from Reece in the Sheffield store on The Moor. He was extremely helpful and friendly and practically sold me the Google Pixel 3a on his pitch alone. He gave clear and honest advice as well as making friendly conversation throughout my visit. I'm not usually one to compliment customer service but he gave off such a friendly and welcoming vibe that I felt I needed to compliment him. Similarly, the other two members of staff in at the time were just as welcoming and friendly which made my visit to EE enjoyable. Having previously been with O2, and finding their customer service to be below expected to say the least, it was refreshing to be greeted with such high levels of customer service! Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Jordanh0296.

Welcome to the EE Community.

Thank you for taking the time to come here and tell us about your positive experience 🙂

It sounds like Reece knows a lot about Pixels!

I'm glad you got sorted with moving over to EE, hopefully all of your customer service experiences can be as good as this one 🙂

Jon