Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

New sim - Upgrade

Hi, I have recently upgraded my plan through mobiles.co.uk and they provided me a new sim and said that I would need to use this sim and that my old number would automatically transfer within 5 days. It's over 5 days now and still not transferred. Is...

Mary22 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No sim card detected on my 4GEE WIFI

I bought EE wifi (4GEE wifi) on Malaysia lazada ( with no sim card) which worked fine when I used it in Nigeria for just two days on GLO sim card. However it stopped work even if I put Airtel or any other network on it. Please help me out

ola123 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! EE Sports App

I logged on to the BT Sports App on my Laptop today, (20/6/20),  and got a message basically saying that as of the 20th July my subscription would not allow me access to the App on that medium and said I needed to upgrade.  I pay £5 monthly currently...

doug70 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is upgrading through the website so broken?

I have an iPhone 8+ due for upgrade next month (NUMBER A), I also have a data sim in an iPad mini (NUMBER B). I have tried every feasible way I can to select upgrade options for my phone. I ensure that NUMBER A is selected and the correct device is s...

alexjfox by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Upgrading from sim only

Hi, I switched to a SIM only plan a few months ago.. and was told I could still upgrade to a new phone at anytime. I have tried upgrading through Caroline warehouse, as they have a better deal, but it keeps saying that I can't upgrade. And EE site it...

Early upgrade

Paid for early upgrade. Had an email to confirm order, however no money has come out of my account and I haven’t received a text confirmation. Has anyone else had this problem?

ryaned_8 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Compliment

Hi, finding it difficult to find an email to send compliments to, but, today I received top tier customer service from Reece in the Sheffield store on The Moor. He was extremely helpful and friendly and practically sold me the Google Pixel 3a on his ...

Resolved! Xbox strict NAT type

So I understand that EE’s 4g uses carrier grade nat. This from what I understand creates a double nat. If I was to purchase a 4g router that allows port forwarding, and forward all the ports for the Xbox would this then sort my problem or be a waste ...

James997 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelling WiFi hub

Hi, I have been trying to cancel my WiFi hub that I never used for months, I tried calling but the automated service wouldn’t let me through as I didn’t know the number to the SIM card that was in the hub, the contract has finally ended but it’s carr...