Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Tablet upgrade

Upgraded my phone on Friday, now trying to upgrade my tablet, but keeps taking me back to phone. 

Hownowfi by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! New Sim

I have new unlocked phone which requires a nano sim card. I have an old Nokia with EE sim which I want to keep using.As I believe I cannot have same no on 2 different phones I need new sim card with new number?? I just want to top up as and when by r...

Order

I am a new customer with EE and I ordered a sim card (Sim only deal) about 15 mins ago but I haven't received any confirmation email or anything like that, does this mean my order has not been processed?

UA1238 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

device compatibility

HiI am wanting a Galaxy smartwatch to go with my Galaxy S10e phone, however in list of compatible phones it does not mention the S10e.  Does this mean I cannot get a watch?  Thanks in advance ☺ PS tried ringing 150 for answer but no option facility f...

Resolved! Unable to track order

Hello,  I’ve been trying to get through to someone at EE for a couple of days now but unfortunately haven’t been able to. My query is that I placed an order on 2/6/2020 for an Apple Watch. I received a confirmation email stating it would be dispatche...

Rebeca27 by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Tracking Number

Hello, last week I ordered a new mobile on contract, and it said it would be delivered today. I just wanted to track my item, but I don’t have my tracking number in my confirmation email. where do I find it? thanks

Great Customer Service.

Recently I had some unexpected charges appear on my statement due to me using Webex at work for conference calls.   I spoke to customer services - Daniel ********, who took ownership of my issue, raised the issue within EE, called me back at agreed t...

4G EE WIFI DATA USAGE

We’ve recently switched from standard broadband WiFi to 4G EE wifi.  Whilst the connection speed is good, and an improvement on the standard broadband speed we can receive in our area, we are using more than twice as much data to access the same serv...

SuCa by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Huawei p30 free watch

I received my new Huawei p30 on the 5th June 2020, only went with this brand of phone for the watch, come to claim it with Huawei and its asking for an invoice, I don't remember seeing one and if I did get one I can't find it. I can get hold of anyon...

Order number

Where do I find my order number? I received a confirmation email and the only number on there is an account number. I’d like to track my order? Thanks