Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

4gee WiFi mini stopped working last night

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on how to fix my WiFi mini box.  Last night I ran out of data, so the WiFi box stopped working... Topped up today and still no signal from the WiFi box.  I got the device un...

McHugh112 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SIM card hasn't arrived

I've recently set up a sim only contract, and ported my number from O2. My old sim card has now stopped working but my EE sim hasn't arrived yet. Couldn't find live chat or anything to get assistance and can't use my phone anymore as my old son is no...

Have I done PAC code right

Hello, I have got a new contract on EE, I was previously on o2 and have kept the same number using a pac code, I am confused. Do I put the EE SIM card into my new phone, or do I put my o2 SIM card into my new phone? Nothing has changed and there is s...

tmcnall by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! No update on order or delivery

My partner ordered 2 phones off the website. Got a confirmation email that afternoon, but no payment taken and nothing showing on track your delivery. Has my order went through or do I need to do it again. It is an xko number. I can understand if any...

Sgtyork by Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 4 Helpful

upgrading my device which is a hauwei

I am able to upgrade my device today, I will have had it for 2 years this september - however I am on a business plan which is pay monthly, when I got the phone I was given an offer which was the phone plus a tablet, which I still have but have never...

Code (PAC)

I decided to cancel the ee service. I want to transfer the number to another company. I worked earlier and received a pac code. Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted this message. Can I have another message sent to my number (with pac code?) Thank yo...

Katnik by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Giving Feed back

Dose anyone know a way i can given feed back to EE, called them and they could not take the feedback which is strange. 

Jones247 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unable to track my order

Hi, I ordered a new phone on 30th may. Have not had any info from EE since. I bought it as a pay as you go. Have spoken to ee but their sales department is closed. Was advised to use live chat.

Choccyboy by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Porting from THREE to EE

Hi there I have started a new contract with EE after 10 years with THREE - their service has become so bad. When I put my application in, I put the PAC code I got from THREE into my account (pre phone). Will this automatically then set up the porting...

Great customer service!

After being passed from pillow to post originally, I have just spoken to a young man named Dee, on the phone. and he was amazing. He dealt with my request very quickly and professionally and his personality and manner were great! We are quick enough ...