cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Complement a staff member

Ckayzdj
Visitor

Hi I recently fell behind with my bills after being diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder following a work related incident.

Due to covid all of our sickness had to be reported to another nhs phone line so it could be handled 3rd party and not by ward managers etc.. long story short I ended up being surprised with half pay and had to set up a payment plan to keep my lines that I've had for 5 years and spent around 8k on lol.

I had some counceling and returned to work back ok full pay then I ended up having to return to sickness due more anxiety attacks. So again I'm recieving half pay (which I'm disputing) my line got cut off on the 5th so I rang 360 and basically had no help.. today I called and I spoke to a wonderful guy called Mark K from Newcastle collections. He was really understanding of my situation and went above and beyond to get me back on track. And simply that is The fact I still want to be part of the network! Although I have lost my f&f and nhs discount for another year. Im greatful for the service I recieve. So I would like to thank Mark so much for being understanding calm sympathetic and really listening to me and helping me out. With my condition I do class my phone as a lifeline and with me and my partner both working for NHS they are vital so again I really hope he gets some praise for his customer service and genuinely being a decent person. Oh And EE could probs do with him training some of the other teams 🤣😂

Again really turned this gloomy 2020 around for me Thanks Mark !! And the EE team

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ckaydj

Welcome to the community and thank you for leaving this lovely feedback for Mark.

I'm delighted that he was able to help you. Thank you so much for sharing this. 🙂

Chris

I'm just here to say thanks to Gabrielle from Lewisham EE. She really helped my mother and I out today and on be half of my mother we'd like to say thank you Gabrielle

Hi @evezig  

Welcome to the community 😊  

We love to hear that our colleagues are doing such a good job.  

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.  

Thanks.  

Chris. 

Hi I would just like to thank a member of staff called Caitlyn. (Sorry) not sure of the spelling. Had a Welsh accent if that helps identify her.

Did a great job of sorting out an issue we had trying to get a new sim card, to fit another phone after the online system had failed, a first phone call had failed and so had a personal visit to an ee store (on the advice of the first phone call)

Caitlyn sorted out the whole muddle, even after the system crashed twice and she had to call us back (which she did within 10 minutes) The sim card arrived by post and everything is up and running. Brilliant job.

Caitlyn may remember the call, as there were quick a few comedy moments, as I am Scottish my partner  is English Caitlyn was Welsh, we only needed someone Irish to complete the set.. A few Gavin and Stacey references got thrown in as well.

Fantastic representative of the company, give her a pay rise...

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @andycamb 

Thanks very much for coming here and leaving this lovely feedback. 

I am delighted to hear that Caitlyn was able to help you and turn the situation into a positive one and your SIM card is working for you.

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. I'd love to pass your message on to Caitlyn and her manager.

I do love Gavin and Stacey, I bet this was a very fun call 🙂

Leanne.