cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Claiming free gift Christmas

ShellCulshaw
Visitor

I've just upgraded my phone and was wondering how to claim my gift. This was a Switch or Toshiba TV. Do I get to choose this and how do I claim this? 

28 REPLIES 28

Hi @BABESMURPHY1234.

Welcome to the community.

Did you get a text to say you can make your claim now?

When did you receive your phone?

Jon

Hi I received my phone over 2 weeks ago and am yet to receive my text with link on how to claim my free Christmas gift. 

I tried calling 150 but ended up being bouncing around the automated system for too long and so gave up on that. What's the quickest way to get through to talking to a real person regarding this?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @PepeP

Welcome to the community.

Are you using the SIM and number that came with the gift?

Your redemption text with your unique URL can take up to 18 days.

If you do not receive this after 18 days our Mobile Care team on 150 will be able to help.

Leanne 🙂

Hi @Leanne_T I used the SIM and phone that came with my order. I will wait a bit longer before following up again, thank you for the reply. 

Leanne_T

No problem @PepeP

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

I've received my phone over a month ago paid two Bill's and I've not yet received a text or a link for my free gift this is a joke!

James_B

Hi @CoreyF22,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

When did you order your phone?

The Christmas gift promotion ended on 25 November 2019.

If you ordered before the promotion ended, please get in touch so our Customer Care Team can chase this up for you.

Thanks

James

Does this include existing customers who’s going on a new contract phone and sim.?

James_B

Hi @Deanobaggio10,

This conversation relates to the 2019 Christmas deals. This years Christmas deals will be returning soon, but you can access our Black Friday offers now.

Hope this helps.

James