cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Christmas wishes ๐ŸŽ„

Calvinmiller76
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Who's looking forward to Christmas,  ? My data renews tonight,  so if anyone wants to chat/txt,  about games/consoles or films, I'm here for you, โญ๐ŸŽ„

Merry Christmas guy's

44 REPLIES 44

I had a good roast on Monday, at my uncles, as my mum came down, from Cornwall,  and I got some new slippers,  and some cash,

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

That's lovely @Calvinmiller76

Hope you have a lovely Christmas ๐Ÿ™‚

Leanne.

Catch you later I'm going to make a cuppa,  โ˜•

It looks like I might not make it to the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland again this year.

Westfield London was nice and Christmassy yesterday evening. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net

How are you any one recomend any good films,  ?

I'm re-watching Star Trek: Picard in the background at the moment. I find it very easy to have playing.

Was trying Gunpowder Milkshake on NOW TV a little earlier but it turned into all-action. The beginning of Godzilla vs. Kong is not good.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM

Ok cool I've seen Picard,  it's not bad, is that the one with his daughter in it, ?

Yes, there are two characters spoken of as Data's daughter but more that many more synthetic lifeforms were cloned from Data's neurons.

I watched The Green Knight on Amazon Prime Video recently which was a little dreamy as I was tired at the time. It was pretty good cinema.

-- 
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Calvinmiller76.

I'm looking for recommendations myself.

I watched The Imitation Game recently (on Netflix), it was really interesting. It's about the life of Alan Turing trying to break the Enigma code.

Chris

Check out (The last duel) and (Jeremy Clarkson farm) (red notice) is ok aswell,