cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Christmas wishes ๐ŸŽ„

Calvinmiller76
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Who's looking forward to Christmas,  ? My data renews tonight,  so if anyone wants to chat/txt,  about games/consoles or films, I'm here for you, โญ๐ŸŽ„

Merry Christmas guy's

44 REPLIES 44

I haven't yet. I enjoyed Venom and Carnage comics many moons ago but I watched one of the older movies with Venom in and was a bit traumatized that that movie wasn't very good.

I'm also behind on one or two Spiderman movies because I overdosed on the number of Spiderman reboots and went cold turkey.

Unrelatedly, I was watching the Snyder Cut of Justice League some time ago and spent much of the movie thinking "this is one hot mess". It redeemed itself somewhat when I read that the movie was intended to address multiple universes in the DC scheme of things, hence the confused nature of that movie.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net

Cool have you seen the new venom,  ?

Not yet seen Venom: Let There be Carnage with Tom Hardy. I had to look it up as was only vaguely aware of it. Don't think I've noticed that on my Odeon app for my local cinema yet. Might not have been paying attention. Wow, time flies. Released Sep 2021 and I didn't register that at all. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Trying out a new sig with this reply.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net

You should check it out , i thougt it was better than the first one,  definitely worth a look,  

@Calvinmiller76 

New venom is terrible. Really disappointing. 

I was also disappointed with the new Bond. ๐Ÿ˜ž 

As Christmas is coming it's the usual 80's action films I like watching, first 2 Die Hards, Ronin, First Blood, Lethal Weapon...and a couple of WW2 movies Where Eagles Dare, Great Escape, Kelly's Heroes.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

My favourite Christmas films are , both the gremlins films, there classics, but I definitely agree the first 2 die hard films are classics as well, 

@Calvinmiller76 

Gremlins how did I forget about those film!! 

Added to my list ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Wot about ET, or close encounters of the 3rd kind, ? I know there bringing out a new Indiana Jones, film soon , I'm probably going to binge watch all the starwars films in row,  if theres nothing good on TV , ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿ‘ฝ

Calvinmiller76
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Omg who's looking forward to Christmas,  ?

Spiderman premiere tonight, at 7.30 BBC 1, ๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ท

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Calvinmiller76

Me! I am so excited. 

Did you watch the Spiderman Premiere last night?

Speak soon, 

Katie.