cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

!Can't find my order number

tracy10semp
Explorer

i ordered a new upgrade over the phone on saturday,i was given an order number and was due to arrive today,i am unable to recieve text on my iphone as it is not switching on due to being dropped in water.i have lost my delivery number as accidentally deleted the email.how do i get it back as i have not recieved delivery of new one yet.

2 REPLIES 2
Lee_H
Legend
Legend

Hi @tracy10semp and welcome to the community.

Please get in touch with our chat team as they will be able to give you your DPD tracking number which will allow you to pop to the DPD website and track your order to see if it has been dispatched.

Many thanks,

Lee

thankyou,i spoke to an agent on live chat,i was under the impression it was being delivered on monday and it was in stock as it said on website,turned out it isnt in stock so therefore no delivery number was issued.the number i got re sent was the lrder number for the new upgrade ordered.I am in understanding now that one will be sent when the phone nas arrived in the warehouse and a delivery date issued.I was the lne that was confused me and technical are not compatible.Thankyou cor the response.