cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Can't add additional line.

ReginaT
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

for the past few days I have been having issues trying to be able to get an additional line on EE Website or App.

Once I login to my account I can see my profile, bills, add accessories etc however once I click on ''My Shop'' and click on any items I get redirected to https://shop.ee.co.uk/auth/my-shop page and that's it. No matter what I do it just send me to the page and shows nothing.

I was on a call with EE trying to fix this, they can't seem to find what is causing this(weird).

I understand EE can do an additional line over the phone however I do want to fix this issue. I have tried different browsers, devices, data providers, cleared cookies, cache - same old.

Is there anyone that have run into this issue and found a solution to it?

Many thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ReginaT,

Yes, the two issues are likely to be related as the website will need to pull information from your EE account when placing an order.

We appreciate your patience while we get this fixed for you.

James

View solution in original post

41 REPLIES 41
Leanne_T

Hi there @ReginaT

Thanks for posting on the community.

When you spoke to our Mobile Care team over the phone did, they suggest trying anything to help you get access to the Shop to add a device?

Are they getting your My EE looked into for you?

Thanks.

Leanne.

Hello,

Yes. They been doing quite a few things. The chap who was helping me even called IT and turns out IT was as baffled about this as he was. This is a rare glitch, however they havent taken this furthern. All i was advised is to get the line via the phone..but i would like to fix the online part of MyEE shop as well.

Leanne_T

Hi there @ReginaT

Thanks for coming back to me.

I would suggest getting back in touch with our Tech Gurus, and letting them know this is not working for you and you would like this looked into further.

Let me know how it goes.

Leanne 🙂

Hi Leanne,

Unfortunately after quite a bit of discussion with Tech Gurus we found no solution.

So we went with opening the line via the phone(150)..and here we face a new challenge. Once we agreed on the phone, contract type, plan and ended the call and this is where the problems started again. For some reason the Agent was not allowed to place the order as she is getting errors on the account. This has now been sent to another team who is responsible for "Single User Errors". We are genuinely on the brink of Leaving EE, cancelling the contract, paying whats left and never looking back. This is quite frankly ridiculous. Website, App doesnt work, now we cant even place it over the phone. I dont expect this other team to fix it. Genuinely have never been so disappointed with EE.

Katie_B

Hi there @ReginaT

I am sorry to hear this is still not resolved. 

Are you aware if the agent escalated this to another department?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

I have been told my by the Agent I just spoke with that this has been sent to the team that investigates Single User Errors. No clue what will happen next, we were told minimum 7 days. We didint have any communication from the original agent who made the phone order about this issue. I get that she might be off work but when she put the notes down on the account and sent this to the department for investigation She couldve gave us a call to let us know what is happening but nothing. I read that some people with similiar fault had to wait weeks to get this resolved which is ridiculous...

James_B

Hi @ReginaT,

Now this issue has been passed to our support teams, they will fix the issue with your account and update our Tech Gurus so they can get back to you.

They'll get this sorted as quickly as they can.

James

Thank you very much, I assume the Website/App issue might be connected with this then. Thanks for the answer.

James_B

Hi @ReginaT,

Yes, the two issues are likely to be related as the website will need to pull information from your EE account when placing an order.

We appreciate your patience while we get this fixed for you.

James