cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Awaiting delivery date

mkw2708
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve ordered and iPhone 13 pro max, everytime I try and track it it says it’s awaiting confirmation for the delivery date. Says order has been confirmed etc, but at the bottom it says “your in stock order is confirmed”

anyone know why I’m still waiting for a delivery day if it’s supposedly “in stock”? 

21 REPLIES 21

It was yes! Thanks ☺️ So the order has been confirmed? It states it has been just says awaiting delivery date 

Ani6
Investigator
Investigator

Hey , 

im the same ordered on the 27th of November and still no further update eventho it’s says usually dispatched within 7 days. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Yes, that sounds like your order is in place @mkw2708 🙂

James

I am still awaiting my phone being dispatched. I have ordered the exact phone you have responded to on the message stating the current dispatch wait time is 7 days. I placed my order on the 29th of November and still have not heard anything.

@James_B 

Hi, I placed an order for iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 128GB Graphite - I still don’t have a confirmed delivery date? I done this order over the phone. It said ‘delivery within 7 days’. Any ideas when I’ll be given delivery date?

Thanks

I am also waiting for a delivery date for IPhone 13 pro max 128gb Sierra Blue ordered on 20th Nov. Tracking still says awaiting confirmation. Anyone able to update me?

Leanne_T

Morning everyone. 

We allocate stock on a first come, first served basis. And we update our order tracker as soon as deliveries arrive, so you can see the latest information we have.

You will receive a text from DPD, by 8pm the day before your delivery, to confirm that it's on its way.

If you would like to check your order, please get in touch with our Mobile Care team. 

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

Compbck
Contributor
Contributor

My iPhone pro max 13 was delivered this weekend. Apparently there has been a shortage of the iPhone 13 at the Apple warehouse, but they are starting to filter through.

I also got a new 5G Sim Card with the new phone, but it failed to receive calls and text messages so had to insert the old Sim from my iphone 11 in order to receive all the services. Not sure what that is all about.

Leanne_T

Hi @Compbck

Thanks for posting.

You can use the old SIM card and still connect to 5G. 

If you would like to use the new SIM you would need to register this here - myaccount.ee.co.uk/app/activate-sim.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

I am awaiting delivery date for

Mine I phone 13 pro

max gold