cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Awaiting delivery date

mkw2708
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve ordered and iPhone 13 pro max, everytime I try and track it it says it’s awaiting confirmation for the delivery date. Says order has been confirmed etc, but at the bottom it says “your in stock order is confirmed”

anyone know why I’m still waiting for a delivery day if it’s supposedly “in stock”? 

21 REPLIES 21
Snowyj99
Visitor

Hi I’m the same, I ordered on the last week and was supposed to be delivered and it wasn’t had the order confirmation come through via email etc. 

so I rang up, they said the online systems are different and there was a glitch and it hadn’t gone through properly. 
So they did an order over the phone, similar contract but I had to pay for delivery and less benefits 😕 and was promised delivery for Monday (yesterday) nothing arrived. I kept checking the order process and it says it’s awaiting confirmation. This was ordered 5 days ago now. 
this they must have an issue if there are more than one of us? 

If it helps I ordered an iPhone 13 yesterday the guy on the phone mentioned it’s about a 7 day wait for them & the pro Max is 28 days. I think a lot of places including Apple are struggling with the stock at the minute 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mkw2708,

Which iPhone 13 model did you order?

When did you place your order?

Thanks

James

I ordered the black 13 pro max, on Sunday 5th December 

James_B

Which storage size did you choose @mkw2708?

James

128gb

128gb

Get Outlook for iOS
James_B

Was it the graphite colour @mkw2708?

The current delivery guidance for that model is dispatch within seven days.

James

James_B

Hi @Snowyj99,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which iPhone 13 model did you order?

When did you place your order?

Thanks

James