cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Arrival of router

LaurenSalvatore
Investigator
Investigator

Placed an order for fibre broadband in store near the start of September. The earliest set up date was today (18/09/2019). After looking on the website it stated that if you're a new broadband customer, that you should receive your new router the day before your live date or engineers visit? (Not sure on which). It also stated that the router would have been delivered by DPD so I would've received a text message/ email with a tracking ID and a time slot for the routers arrival, which I didn't or haven't received yet. Is there any delays with my order that I need to be made aware of, as if there is, I haven't been notified or updated about them. 

Kind Regards

2 REPLIES 2
LaurenSalvatore
Investigator
Investigator

Prior to my earlier post this morning. Had the open reach guy around to test the line etc. Doesn't seem to be any problems.  After tracking the equipment (Router) it says that it hasn't been shipped yet. Why is this? I haven't received a go live date either. Due to me not been kept in the loop via emails/texts I don't know what is happening.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

xxxxxx xxxx

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @LaurenSalvatore

Thanks for ordering with us 🙂

When you placed the order, did you receive an email confirming your go live date?

I have sent you a private message for further details, 

Katie