Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

iPhone 11 Pro and Apple Watch Series 5

Hi, I ordered both the watch and iPhone 11 pro (both upgrades from my current phone and watch) but have not received an order confirmation email for either product?Albeit, I do have 'order numbers' which do not work in the 'Online Order tracker'  Am ...

Arrival of router

Placed an order for fibre broadband in store near the start of September. The earliest set up date was today (18/09/2019). After looking on the website it stated that if you're a new broadband customer, that you should receive your new router the day...

iPhone X....WHERE ARE YOU???????!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered the iPhone X at the end of August, not knowing it was out of stock as this was not shown online. I still havent received it nor had any update. The £50 for the handset came out instantly but I have nothing to show for it. Anyone know when i...

Best Customer Service Experience Ever

Just so you know, i had one of the best customer service experiences i have ever had with one of your agents today, by far the best experience ever with ee in 8 years of being a customer with you. Very very happy with the service today The agent was ...

Flamemc by Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful