Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

no text confirmation

I’ve ordered a mobile phone upgrade over the phone. I’ve had no text confirmation though. 

Itslaura by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order Tracking Question

Hi, I ordered an early upgrade at 3pm today online to be delivered to the store nearby as I'm currently away from home for a week. However, I just tracked the order with my confirmation number and it says it is being delivered to "my address" and the...

NDDLB by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New phone

I placed a order on the phone just now but haven't received any email confirmation ect 

New order

Ordered a new phone on wednesday still havent heard anything that its being shipped? Usually takes 7 days and its been 5 days?

Recent order

Hi my name is Melanie Whittaker and I upgraded my phone yesterday, Rhydian Williams, whom I have also emailed this morning. I have a copy of the chat but it won't allow me to copy it onto here as its too large.   During my conversation with him part ...

Mel06 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order Tracking

So the order tracking website requires a 10 digit references, but i have a 12 digit ref starting xko? it is for an online pre-order and upgrade to the iPhone 11. How can i go about tracking my order without having to be "That guy" and asking question...

soupladel by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful