cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple Watch order

RPalfrey518
Explorer

So I ordered an apple watch series 7 from my ee account as an add on, I got the confirmation email saying id get a text or email confirming a time slot when they would deliver. Its now been a week and ive checked the online tracker and just says 'awaiting confirmation.' I checked if they were in stock and they are, does anyone know the usual wait time for a delivery slot? I know with covid its been tough for deliveries but would just like an update if its delayed. 

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@RPalfrey518  Exactly what Apple Watch ?  Colour? Size ? Nike ? Steel ? Aluminium? 

apple watch series 7  45mm midnight aluminium 

SethEvans
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered stainless steel graphite 45mm like 10days ago and still waiting for Delivery time on ee tracking website.

After a call to ee they told me that there is backlog in orders and people are in queue “who ordered it before you will get them first” 

@RPalfrey518  They are not in stock of that type as as that’s not available to order, looks like EE have removed it because of a backlog of orders for that model type See HERE  until EE have completed the back orders which yours is you’ll have to be patient and wait.  EE are dependent on apple to provide/produce them first.    

@SethEvans  That model type you ordered is “ expect delivery in more than 28 days”