cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple Watch delivery ?

Aarjamess
Contributor
Contributor

Hey does any know the rough delivery dates for the Apple Watch S4 if bought yesterday?

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Aarjamess  That will depend on who has ordered before you and is still waiting and the sane model type as you and how many apple ship to EE of that model type that you ordered.  So unfortunately it’s not a simple question to answer. 

Thanks dude 🙂

just wondered if there was a rough time-scale or any current back logs. 

i would also like to know a rough date even if it is a month atleast i would know.. mind you it helps when the store actually processes the order when you place it instead of waiting a week to find they havent even processed the order... Thanks EE

Hi @Aarjamess and @kenny1921,

Once you have received your order confirmation, you will have an order number that begins with 00? You can then track your delivery on our online order tracker with your own details 🙂

Were you given an estimated timescale for delivery at the point you ordered?

If you guys can let me know where you ordered your watches from i can see if i can give you any more information 🙂

Alex

Hey; I’m tracking my order already it just says awaiting confirmation. 

I ordered mine over the phone with EE & they didn’t give me a timescale 

Hi @Aarjamess,

Using the tracker is the best way.

When ordered over the phone, each customer will be set a different expectation depending on the colour, size, variant they have ordered. 

Our live chat team will be able to gain details of your account and your order if you need some further information.

Come back and let us know hoe you get on once you have contacted them 🙂

Alex