cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple 12 Pro Pre-Order

TheGavnor
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi there,

Placed my Pre-order and got a confirmation email with an XO number. However the one off-fee is yet to leave my bank. Should i worry?

16 REPLIES 16
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @popester26

Welcome to the community.

iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available to pre-order on 6 November, from 1pm, you can register for updates at ee.co.uk 🙂

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

kaoz360
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hiya , I’m in a similar boat ,

I placed an upgrade anytime order online for the iPhone 12 pro at 1:04pm , had to pay £100 upgrade fee as it’s within 12 months but no upfront fee , I’ve received an xko email but nothing else , no money has been taken or pending so abit concerned order hasn’t gone through and I saw issues like this for last years iPhone 11 Pro on this forum.

Hurtgravy
Investigator
Investigator

I have an Xko order number and payment taken. Can I relax knowing that I will receive the phone on the 23rd or are there more hurdles to get over before now and then? 

TheGavnor
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I called them earlier when the systems were back up and running (18:40 ish), and managed to get a payment taken over the phone.
My tracking also now worked and showed order has been confirmed.

If you were unsure still I would call tomorrow.

kaoz360
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I called EE this morning just after 8am , said my order was in a backlog waiting to be processed but the EE agent Gary said he would manually process my order over the phone , took just over 5 mins and my order is now confirmed with payment taken and all set for delivery for Friday’s launch day.

so for anyone concerned or worried there order hasn’t been processed then for peace of mind just give EE a call and get it sorted over the phone.

TheGavnor
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yes that’s what I did too 👍

I have placed an order yesterday shortly after 13:00, but no payment has been taken from my card. Also, I received an email with an xko order number, but I still cannot track it. I have just called EE and they have told me that my order will be processed, and was not given the option to pay at the spot. I’ll wait and see I believe. The lady I spoke to confirmed that I should receive the phone on Friday.