cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

An online order

Cmcc85
Explorer

Placed a online order today its saying its being processed and it gave me a xko number but i have asked to collect in store does anyone know what happens next or how long or if it has gone thru. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Cmc85

Welcome to the community.

Unless you receive an email asking for more information, the next thing you'll receive is delivery information, the day before delivery, from DPD.

Chris 🙂

awolowl
Explorer

what happened in the end? I had the same with an order last night but i need the phone quick for work as i broke mine yesterday, so if its not gone through properly id like to know asap so i can get one elsewhere, I've seen a lot of chat on here saying the xkn means you've been approved so i'm a bit worried xko means i haven't and i'm wasting all this time waiting. but I also requested instore pickup not delivery and it seems no one else did.
thanks.

Yes everything was fine i just chatted online to them instead and collected
at a shop in the end but because mine was the weekend thats why it took
longer they said

ah, that is encouraging than thanks!
I just put my number into their order tracker and its telling me that it was dispatched. so hopefully that's all good.
thanks so much for your quick reply really helped put me at ease. Glad you got your order too.
x