cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Activate Voicemial

CSaunders01
Investigator
Investigator

Hi  

I have an iPhone10 and am trying to get my voicemail to work on it.  I have set up a message etc as per the instructions on the ee voicemail guide but the voicemail wont kick in when called.  I have tried one of the quick fixes seen on the forum by texting VM OFF to 150 and had a response saying that my conditional diverts has been cancelled and then sent another text to 150 VM ON.  All I keep getting back is a message saying that they are having some problems completing my request and to try again later.  

Does anyone have any suggestions please?  This is my work mobile so I need the voicemail to work!

Thanks

Connie

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @CSaunders01 

If the VM OFF worked, but the VM ON is consistently failing, I would ordinarily suggest calling EE C/S to get your account checked for any obvious issues.

Having said that, if this is a work-phone you may have limited access to C/S to do this - it may be worth checking that you can call your voicemail ok. Either by calling 222 or speed-dial 1.

You can try calling EE C/S yourself, but they may require you to go via your work's telecoms contact.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @CSaunders01 

If the VM OFF worked, but the VM ON is consistently failing, I would ordinarily suggest calling EE C/S to get your account checked for any obvious issues.

Having said that, if this is a work-phone you may have limited access to C/S to do this - it may be worth checking that you can call your voicemail ok. Either by calling 222 or speed-dial 1.

You can try calling EE C/S yourself, but they may require you to go via your work's telecoms contact.

Hi Bristolian

Thanks for your response.  I can access the voicemail service without a problem.  I had a feeling it might be a C/S solution.  I will give them a call.

CSaunders01

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @CSaunders01.

Could you try restarting your phone after you've sent the texts?

If this doesn't help, let us know how you get on after calling 🙂

Jon

Hi Jon_K

Thanks for your advice, I did try that but no joy.

Have now spoke to EE Tech Support and they have got it working again, but can't tell me what the issue was with it!

CSaunders01

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back and letting us know @CSaunders01

Have a great evening, 

Katie 🙂