Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

4GEE router with SIM card (No landline). - complete reset

We bought one last week and it was working brilliantly then someone messed about with it and now it only works some of the time and is slow or not at all other times. Is it possible to reset it so that it is back to how it came out of the box so I ca...

Number ported before SIM arrived

Hi, I’ve order a sim only contact with EE moving my number with me from Sky Mobile. I ordered my SIM on Saturday, had issues placing the order online but managed to place it over the phone and provided the PAC from Sky. To my surprise this morning my...

Return Pack

I've had my final reminder to return my trade in iPhone, but haven't received my returns pack yet (actually haven't had any post for a couple of weeks). I've tried phoning brightstar a couple of times but get no reply - is there a address I can just ...

No update

Hi there I ordered last night with confirmation but every time I try to sort out the status of it am getting no where 

Purchasing 2 new phones

Hi I am trying to order to new phones for my daughters. They are currently on have pay as you go boost packs with EE so want to keep their numbers. I cant get through to anyone on EE via 150 just get automated message to call back. I dont know what d...

Resolved! Activate Voicemial

Hi  I have an iPhone10 and am trying to get my voicemail to work on it.  I have set up a message etc as per the instructions on the ee voicemail guide but the voicemail wont kick in when called.  I have tried one of the quick fixes seen on the forum ...

Upgrade query

Discovered I was eligible for an upgrade yesterday and placed the order  online. Got to the order confirmation screen  with the order number  and it asked me to contact them. So rang them up and went through the credit check questions and was asked t...

Resolved! Apple Watch

I’m going to be buying a Apple Watch with gps and cellular soon,I’ll be paying £400 upfront and getting the watch from the Apple store.my phone contract is on EE- will having a Apple Watch fully paid for add to my monthly phone contract ?thank you ! 

Saskia2 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Upgrade email

Hi I have upgraded online but haven’t received confirmation email. I have checked junk and spam but nothing there