cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade query

speedygonzalez
Contributor
Contributor

Discovered I was eligible for an upgrade yesterday and placed the order  online. Got to the order confirmation screen  with the order number  and it asked me to contact them. So rang them up and went through the credit check questions and was asked to hold the line.   However I think I was holding for so long we were disconnected! There was one initial query because they asked about my current phone which is a Nokia and it has the correct one on the ee page but they have something different.  The rest of credit check questions seemed fine though.

I've put my order number (it's an xko one) into the order tracking page and it just says it can't be tracked at the moment so no idea whether or not it's gone through.

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@speedygonzalez   Call back because if you got disconnected then it’ll probably not go through with the order.   The XKO number is an order number not a tracking number. 

Thanks Chris.    Will try and give it another go this afternoon.  Just wish they had another way of contacting them about this other than ringing them.

Still no joy. Tried ringing. Got through to someone fairly quickly  and gave them the order number then it just went dead again.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @speedygonzalez,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues getting connected with our Customer Care Team.

Have you been able to get back in touch?

James

Not yet but then I am meant to be working!   Not sure if the line dropping is a problem my end or theirs.  I have been able to speak to someone fairly quickly each time but we get cut off. So haven't been able to resolve anything.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @speedygonzalez,

Have you tried chatting online via our get in touch page?

James

That worked really well thanks James. Had to tweak my query  so that it  was about my account rather than an upgrade (wouldn't deal with upgrades on online chat) but once I was in it was fine!