cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple Watch

Saskia2
Visitor

I’m going to be buying a Apple Watch with gps and cellular soon,

I’ll be paying £400 upfront and getting the watch from the Apple store.

my phone contract is on EE- will having a Apple Watch fully paid for add to my monthly phone contract ?

thank you !

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Saskia2,

Welcome to the community,

If you want the cellular data, then when you set up your watch, you can add the data plan, which is £7 per month, giving you 10Gig of data and unlimited minutes and text, if on the other hand you did not want to pay for the data plan, then you will only be able to use it with your phone close by and you will not have to pay anything, but I suspect you want to use the cellular, so you will have to add the plan.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Saskia2,

Welcome to the community,

If you want the cellular data, then when you set up your watch, you can add the data plan, which is £7 per month, giving you 10Gig of data and unlimited minutes and text, if on the other hand you did not want to pay for the data plan, then you will only be able to use it with your phone close by and you will not have to pay anything, but I suspect you want to use the cellular, so you will have to add the plan.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Hi I’ve just bought the Apple Watch Series 6 with Cellular from John Lewis - I have a monthly phone contract with yourselves. 

will I need to purchase another contract for my watch now? If so how much is it 

thx

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Ben-B98

Thanks for coming to the community. 

To use 4G you will need to purchase a data plan which is £7 a month. 

This should be an option during your Apple Watch set up via the Apple Watch App. 

I hope this helps, 

Katie 🙂