cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Account's Cancelled - Unsupported Page

Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello there,

I am a fairly new Pay monthly customer on the new unlimited data plan (about 2 months in), having upgraded from PAYG. I've been trying to add a new product to my account (Apple Watch Series 5), but for the past month or so I keep getting the same error page as stated in the title, when it prompts me to login as an existing customer. 

You can see the error attached below, this happens on all my devices from iPads, to the MacBook and my iPhone. I have tried to speak with your advisors on the chat twice, but they didn't seem to try and fix the issue, rather than help me go through with my order. 

Is there's any specific reason this is happening? Obviously my account is not closed or cancelled. 

Thanks in advance for your time.

E2083E14-A3B7-450C-873A-4334D6D9AFA9.png

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Profile closed  call customer service in the morning and tell them that you have an issue with your account saying it’s cancelled when obviously it’s not and this needs to be rectified, once that’s rectified you can then add the Apple Watch. 

Profile closed
Not applicable

@Chris_B Thanks for the reply, I will certainly try that in the morning, it just seems odd the both advisers didn't know what I was talking about even though I provided a screenshot with the issue!