cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Accessory order

amooty
Explorer

Hello, I have ordered a Nintendo switch as an accessory to be added to my plan. I got the confirmation page and and got an order number, also I arranged for it to be delivered to one of my closest EE branches. The confirmation page states "We’ve sent confirmation to your email", I have have had nothing from EE into my email. I placed my order a few hours ago. I have checked my Junk mail and I have had no text apart from the one giving me a code to confirm my identity during the order process. Is it normal to get no confirmation email?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @amooty,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

You should receive your confirmation email within 24 hours of placing your order, although it's usually much quicker.

Thanks

James

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
James_B

Hi @amooty,

You should receive your confirmation email within 24 hours of placing your order, although it's usually much quicker.

Thanks

James

All sorted. Got my confirmation email just now. Thanks for your help.

Morning 

I placed an order for an Xbox on the 29th April and received an order confirmation but nothing since. 

I have to paid £10 upfront so entered my card details but this doesn’t seem to have been taken from my account. 

Can anyone advise when I should hear more about my order?

i hope everyone is keeping safe and well in these circumstances.

Thanks 

James_B

Hi @Sammi851,

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to check the status of your order if you get in touch.

Thanks

James