cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ipad pro 12.9 5g

Balboamazza
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

After waiting a month since pre order my tracking still says "we are unable to show you anything at the moment".

I don't know anything, has it even been ordered?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi guys,

I’ve been quietly following this thread for a while now - Just wanted to let those of you still waiting, that I’ve *finally* had a confirmed dispatch this evening from EE - for context: I pre-ordered in store on the morning of May 2nd. 
Almost cancelled my order yesterday  in favour for the AO stock, but EE customer service told me to hang on for a bit longer?? Maybe they knew? Not sure! 

Anyway, fingers crossed it arrives in store for me to collect soon! 

View solution in original post

224 REPLIES 224
Luemr
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I think you need to call customer services.

Christopher_B
EE Employee

Hi @Balboamazza

Thanks for coming to the community about this.

I hope you're well and having a fantastic day, are you up to much? 

I get so excited when I have some new tech on the way. So I totally get that you must be itching to find out when your iPad will arrive. 

Could I please just check how you placed the order and what communication you've had from us since? 

Thanks

Chris

Balboamazza
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hello Chris

i placed the order online and had 1 call confirming the order but nothing since. 

Christopher_B
EE Employee

@Balboamazza Thanks for that information.

If we've confirmed the order then you don't need to worry, as soon as we have the model you ordered in stock we'll get things moving. We should send you and email or text to update you. 

Can I just check, after we called you did you get an email with an order number on it? 

Thanks

Chris 

Balboamazza
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi yes I did, when I order track it it just says we can’t show you anything at the moment 

@Balboamazza It may just be that we have no updates since the order was placed.

You can check up on the status of the order by contacting our customer care team and they can check on things for you.

Thanks.

Chris.

Balboamazza
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks Chris

Daz2014
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’ve had trouble with this I placed it last Wednesday got the order number then to be told it had got stuck then had to reorder it today and keep being told loads of different things 😡

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Daz2014,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you have been receiving conflicting information about your order. Was this regarding your original or new order? How did you receive the updates?

James