cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a free trial for Apple Arcade with EE but it won’t show up on my iCloud

imanmirza
Visitor

I had an initial 6 month free Apple Arcade subscription from EE when i purchased my iPhone in June. A few days ago when my subscription had almost expired I cancelled it. I went on EE and was browsing add-ons  where it said I am eligible for another 6 months free Apple Arcade. I don’t exactly know why it says that but it does, I also purchased an iPad so I thought maybe that was contributing to the free trials I was getting as I was purchasing new devices. I clicked it and now on EE it says i’m in a free trial for Apple Arcade that expires June 2024. However. on my iCloud and my subscriptions, all it says is I cancelled Apple Arcade a few days ago, and I’ve lost access to it. Why does EE say I have the free trial but I can’t get it to register to my iCloud? On EE it also said that they’ve added it to my monthly bill so I’m worried they might charge me somehow? My number is directly attached to my iCloud so I don’t think it’s a case of the free trial going to the wrong phone. Any help would be appreciated as I’m just confused where the free trial is going!!

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @imanmirza 

Welcome to the community.

I recommend speaking with our Mobile Care team so they can check how everything is set up from our side.

Chris