cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ipad pro 12.9 5g

Balboamazza
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

After waiting a month since pre order my tracking still says "we are unable to show you anything at the moment".

I don't know anything, has it even been ordered?

224 REPLIES 224
Daz2014
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Well again last time I was on the ee chat I’ve now been told the 3rd of June but they have said that about 3 times aswell as other dates and then just ending the chat

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Daz2014,

I'm sorry our Customer Care Team haven't been able to give you a confirmed delivery date. Because of limited stock availability, orders are being dispatched on a first come, first serve basis. You'll receive a text with tracking details as soon as your order is on the way.

James

Daz2014
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

So why have I been told 3 times today that it will be with me on the 3rd

James_B

Hi @Daz2014,

I'm sorry if you have been given incorrect information when you have been in touch. We’re working with Apple to keep customers updated with delivery timescales and we'll provide updates via text or email when possible.

James

Daz2014
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’ve been told there now at the depot is this correct

Christopher_G

You'll receive a message from the courier company when it's ready to be delivered, @Daz2014.

Chris

Balboamazza
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

wow you have been given more information than me and I ordered 3 weeks ago and it looks like u will get urs b4 me..

Daz2014
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’ve been told something completely different again this morning 😡how can they lie 

Balboamazza
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

What you been told?

Daz2014
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’ve now been told there still not in stock I’ve got the email chat sent to me cause of all this they tell you one thing then another not good