cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 15

brianputman2103
Explorer

I want to wait for iPhone 15 before committing to a two year contract. What contract can I get?

21 REPLIES 21
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

I presume you already have an EE contract. Why do you need to commit to any contract?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@brianputman2103   Are you already an EE customer?      Do you already have a device that you can use ?   

Hey Chris, yes I have a phone to use...

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Have you thought about a SIM only plan, @brianputman2103? Are you currently on a phone contract plan?

Chris

britneybunny24
Investigator
Investigator

Can someone give an actual answer to this instead of the silly answers here? Im wondering the same thing. Im on sim only with an iphone 11 looking to upgrade to the 15 as I mainly use it for work etc. if the guy wants to upgrade, let him upgrade. I can upgrade in september but wondering if the 15 is worth it

_MrR_
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

@britneybunny24 

What is it you need a non-silly answer too? To be fair, this is a post from March where someone asked what their options were as they didn’t want to commit to a 24 month contract before the new iPhone came out. 

The answers were:

- Do you already have a device and are you already an EE customer (meaning can you wait it out with what you’ve got)

- Have you thought of a sim only contract (as you can upgrade to a phone deal when the time is right

So none of them were ‘silly’. 

Right moving onto your question and I’ll try to be equally non-silly. 

You’re on a sim only contract 

You want to upgrade to a phone that hasn’t been announced or released yet. We can speculate but there’s no information about it yet.

You’re looking for us to answer whether this phone that hasn’t been announced yet, that we don’t have a release date on, that Apple and EE haven’t announced price points on yet is going to be worth it. 

I could be silly and say “ooohhhh… it totally will be worth it, get the sky blue pink with yellow dots on model for £6 per month” but the non-silly answer would be: “none of us know, wait till September and see what your options are”

@britneybunny24   You do nothing until September.    Very obvious answer to your question.   When did Apple announce the iPhone 15 ?  

s7evenc
Visitor

I’m doing the same. Switch to sim only if your contract has ended. It’s £25. 

when the new phone comes out you can upgrade without penalty. 

Pitlivkas
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

You need to wait for the pre orders to start in September .. They don't usually show new iPhone plans u til then.