Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! E sim iphone 14pro

Hi everyone.Ive just ordered an iPhone 14 pro and have seen people have issues with the SIM card. Can I just use my current EE sim in the new phone or does it have to be an e sim. Thanks Dan

Woody74 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Can’t activate SIM card

I got the new I phone 14pro last week and the i has no signal. I tried with my old sim and it wasn’t letting me call or text anyone but it had signal, so when I spoke to someone over from EE they sent out a new sim. However, since then it has no sign...

Unlock

I want to unlock my iPhone 13 Pro max to any network 

mahek by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ultra watch

best ever watch have been 2 months and is amazing piece art also useful for keeping you fit , recomended guys 

JCxx by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

iPhone 14 pro max

Hi, I’m coming up to my 21 day wait of which I was told when purchasing my phone. (iPhone 14 pro max in gold 128gb).I was called straight after my purchase to say it would be 21 days or less. I paid an upfront cost and my first monthly bill is going ...

Bnrev by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

unable to use iphone screen went black

Please, help I am on dispair I have been sent a replacement iphone 12 Informed I should set it up manually and not from the cloud. I have been for over 1:20min on my landline unable to get in touch with EE My phone went from big letters to grey scree...

IGOHER by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

150 telling lies

Been waiting since 31st October for a I phone 14pro max .. rang 150 to cancel yesterday as no one could say when it would arrive and was told it will be in store tomorrow for me and had been dispatched.. was dubious as not been updated on tracking bu...

Gordoncbr by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful