My iPhone will no longer stay connected to my Wi-Fi

kevdunk
Investigator
Investigator

9 REPLIES 9
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

WiFi is just a connection to some router which is no concern of EE's unless the router is theirs too,

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @kevdunk 

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Have you tried restarting the router and iPhone? 

Do you have any other devices connected to the router?

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

Thanks Leanne,I have restarted both several times.Other devices are working fine.Kevin

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
Leanne_T

Thanks @kevdunk 

Can you connect your iPhone to any other WiFi network and stay connected? 

Leanne

Northerner
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @kevdunk 

Turn off wifi calling if you have the service activated. If your signal is strong then the iphone will drop off wifi. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 9pm - Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 8pm.
Thanks,Don’t fully understand your suggestion.Turned off Wi-Fi calling, not in a strong signal area.No difference noticed.Kevin.

Leanne_T

Hi @kevdunk 

Can you try resetting the network settings on your iPhone, to do this go into Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will remove all saved WiFi passwords. 

Can you try and connect again, does this work for you?

Leanne. 

Thanks Leanne,Just tried that, no difference unfortunately.Kevin.

Leanne_T

Thanks for trying @kevdunk 

Can you stay connected to any other WiFi network? 

Leanne.