cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cygnet Power Bank phone charger

CrazeeBluey1
Visitor

Two months ago I bought the above item. It worked fine the first time I used it. The second time I couldn’t get the lead to plug into it (lead is very short anyway)  I took it back to EE last week and was told it was broken and I’d done it. I have had a iPhone and iPad for years and have never had a problem plugging those in. The long and the short of it they won’t replace it or refund me. They said they’ve never had one returned before but there’s always a first time. I’ve been with EE for years and they could sort this out for me but won’t. They make a lot of money and to them what I paid for this item is a drop in the ocean. They don’t care about keeping their customers happy or to stay with them. I’m very disappointed with this. Any advice please? 

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@CrazeeBluey1  accidental damage is not covered by any warranty. The port as you say wasn’t broken and you used it, it doesn’t  break on its own.   If EE replace items because of accidental damage at what point does EE or any company for that matter so no to a customer.     At what price point does a company exchange or fix  a device free of charge.