cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 7 Mobile Plan stopped connecting

BR32
Explorer

I have an Apple Watch Series 7 and the Mobile Plan was working fine for months. Last week it stopped working. It still shows the plan but the the status shows as "No Connection" - Can someone help?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Chris_B I've checked that, yes. It tried turning it off and on but the connection just wouldn't load. Just had a chat with s.o. from the helpdesk and he suggested unpairing the watch and repairing it (with the wifi switched off of course). And that did the trick! The connection is working again. So all good now. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@BR32  Have you by any chance turned off the cellular connection on your watch ?  Swipe up on the Home Screen ( Watch face ) and make sure cellular is switched on,  it should be blue. 

@Chris_B I've checked that, yes. It tried turning it off and on but the connection just wouldn't load. Just had a chat with s.o. from the helpdesk and he suggested unpairing the watch and repairing it (with the wifi switched off of course). And that did the trick! The connection is working again. So all good now.