Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returns bag

Last week I got an upgrade to an iPhone 11pro unfortunately it came and it wasn’t right for me at all and I need to change to the max. It all seemed quite easy on the phone. The lady said she would send a bag to return the phone and then once they go...

Roisin99 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Apple Watch Series 7 Mobile Plan stopped connecting

I have an Apple Watch Series 7 and the Mobile Plan was working fine for months. Last week it stopped working. It still shows the plan but the the status shows as "No Connection" - Can someone help?

BR32 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Apple Watch Cellular won’t setup

I’ve switched from Vodafone and ported my number across. I have a cellular series 7 Apple Watch which I have tried to setup in the usual way from the Watch app on my phone. I get all the way to agreeing to the t&cs and then get the error message in t...

03FAB3E5-103F-4B2A-A624-D742E6D5E4D7.png
Tomuk1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Smart benefit not working

When trying to sign up to my Apple Music benefit it is only offering a month free trial. Showing as active on my ee app and I received the text a few days ago to say I am subscribed. 

Apple payment method won’t work buying more storage

Helloi have been purchasing extra storage for my iPhone for 79 pence a month for ages now. Payment always taken out my bank account from my card details.I got a message this week saying the payment method has been declined and now all my photos aren’...

Vpep by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to find Screen Time Passcode

My present iPhone is and cannot find the Screen Time Passcode to re-set it   [MOD EDIT: please do not post personal details on a public forum]

chrylong by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful