cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Ultra watch refund

Amanda1967
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Well after the disaster of my preorder and ee not processing it till the 12th after taking £190 on the preorder day. I cancelled it Thursday night as getting nowhere fast. I received my refund today. It was quicker to get the refund than sort out the watch 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

17 REPLIES 17
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Amanda1967   You do know that the ultra was released yesterday.   Having the order processed on the 12 wasn’t really a late order process.   

FlyinChapatti
Investigator
Investigator

So I pre-ordered my watch on the 9th, the day pre-orders were open. RKO order number received, £190 taken out of my account. The week of the release I call customer service, am assured the order will be fulfilled on time. Then the day before - I call again, "wait till 8pm" and that I will get my DPD delivery confirmation. 8am Friday, no watch, no email, no EE communication. I call EE again, am told now that the supervisor Jason assured the sales rep to tell me my watch will be with me within 48 hours - "Sunday I said, are you sure?" - this changed to 72 hours, then the bomb drops - actually my watch is now on a 28 day back order! Not happy at all. I have a complaint in place, call back with a TL today, I have also asked for a copy of all the calls this week under SAR. So will be posting the content of these calls, highlighting the incompetencies of all staff involved on all popular news and social media outlets. Stay tuned, stay safe and stay vigilant against deceit, lies and false promises!

Amanda1967
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
When I rang Thursday night to double check everything was ok with my order ,after I might add that I received a pre order confirmation and another confirmation on 16th saying order on track . To then be told it didn’t process till the 12th and even the person I spoke to couldn’t understand why it took so long as the upfront cost was taken immediately on the pre order day. From looking like I would receive my watch to be told it was still an open order with no idea of when I would receive was not what I aspected to hear. So I cancelled my order as felt just left in limbo with no answers to when they would be receiving stock or even a time scale for delivery.

Sent from my iPhone
FlyinChapatti
Investigator
Investigator

EE previously sold me an unlimited data sim plan on the basis that I will be able to share that unlimited data with the other sims as part of my family plan. I then find that actually I could only share a maximum of 100GB of data between them. An advisor then told me that even on my prev plan of 200GB of data, I could only ever share a max of 100GB of data to my family - I told her she was wrong - she insisted she was right - guess who was right?

eventually an awesome senior dude not only rolled back my sim contract to the original 200GB plan, but discounted my entire family plan for 6 months - what a guy! that is how you resolve a problem

as for the Apple Watch ultra - grab one from John Lewis - they have some in stock - I ordered mine at 5pm y'day - guess who's collecting it today after 3pm - free delivery too and 2 years free warranty!

Amanda1967
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
I am off to my nearest Apple Store to get the watch today . I can have a good look at it and buy some extra watch straps while I am there .

Sent from my iPhone

I wish you good luck, I worry that a lot of apple stores maybe sold out - but remember JL have them in stock online - my order is already ready to collect!

Amanda1967
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Aw thank you. Hope you enjoy your watch when you pick it up later. Who knows we maybe chatting about what it like to use in a few days .

Sent from my iPhone

One can only hope.

😂

Sent from my iPhone

Amanda1967
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Oh dear 😂😂😂😂

Sent from my iPhone