cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Joshua111 

Yes for the 512gb, as I not going to give up on it 🙂

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@rhiang1984  me neither 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 when did you order it ?

Richiekent
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Did you pay to upgrade because I did and I didn't give them my money so I could get the phone on my original upgrade date and I wasn't told that by ee so I'm going by what they said as all calls are recorded and I can use that as proof of what was said 

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Dave1458I pre ordered it on 25th Feb, so bit longer than a month now, plus I missed out on the ear buds offer as well 😭

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Richiekent

Yes I paid £50 to get it, be long awaited that's for sure!

Richiekent
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I'd swallow 50 quid I paid £262 They never said I'd have to wait this long I ordered on the 8th of March 

Ordered mine 24 Feb and phoned ee several times. Each ee staff said something different until they don't do 512 g until anymore and will have to cancel it and order something else

Get Outlook for Android
Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I think the date for the buds plus has been extended due to late delivery of the phone's, it's on this thread somewhere 😁

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Richiekent  I paid £334 to get my upgrade early as my wife's line on my account was due, seemed perfect idea to finally get both phones upgraded on the same date, course it didn't work out that way 😒

Richiekent
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I think it's robbery they should give us something back in money as not our fault they were happy to take our money