Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Unlocking phone

I ordered an upgrade on my phone yesterday. I asked for it to be unlocked so I can sell it on,  I was told to do it on line with myee. I have tried a few times, same error message comes up saying that they can't find it. when I put the other IEMI num...

JanC7 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data limit reached in 7 days!

Hi, there! For the first time in years I have received a warning that I have reached my data limit. But in 7 days? I am not aware that I have changed anything. What could have caused this, please? Sorry if it is a stupid question.      

suenic by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Claim my galaxy watch

I upgraded my phone on May 25th and got the galaxy z flip 3  got told I would have to wait 2 weeks and I will receive information on how to claim my free watch!! I haven't heard or received any information on how to do it ...when I've looked on samsu...

Resolved! Unlock assistance please

Good morning, Getting very stressed and frustrated here. Currently with BT mobile and purchased a used (but as new) phone locked to the EE network. I know that my BT mobile sim will work in it but really, really want this phone to be unlocked so that...

PeterNFN by Investigator
  • 16 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Password problen with apple music

I have changed my phone and need to sign into the apple music app. I have this as a smart benefit with my plan. I cannot remember my password and the apple music app mentions recovering or changing password using an apple device. I do not have an app...

Harrier Tab firmware

Hello, I need help restoring an old Harrier Tab that's bootlooping. Can someone provide me with the android 5.1.1 firmware so I can flash it and fix the issue? I had no luck searching online. Thank you.

Kess34 by Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Samsung Galaxy Z fold3

Hi I am looking at changing my phone as not happy with network im with, but wondering if this phone is unlocked, I would use it as my main contract phone but would need to be able to swap my works sim in and out on days I work, which is on the networ...

Android 11 for Huawei P30 Pro

We were told a year ago that Android 11 was imminent for the Huawei P30 Pro. So, EE, a year on, where is it, as my phone is still on Android 10? See https://piunikaweb.com/2020/08/03/ee-uk-android-11-android-r-update-is-your-phone-eligible-and-suppor...

pnewest by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Galaxy S8 Ultra Keyboard

Hi there I have ordered a Samsung galaxy s8 ultra and I am just wondering when the keyboard is sent out that class with the offer online. Thanks