Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy watch 5 pro lte unable to add data plan

Jags007
Investigator
Investigator

Hello EE

I have a samsung galaxy  watch 5 Pro lte which I bought from outside EE. I am unable to add data plan and getting error 212 from EE. I contacted customer service who mentioned its a known issue and EE is working with Samsung to  fix it. 

Is any one else having same issue ? I switched from three just because I can add a data plan on my watch which three don't offer

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jags007
Investigator
Investigator

I received a new Galaxy Wearable update this morning and the issue is now resolved. I can add an eSim from EE to my watch without any issues. 

Thank you, EE 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jags007

Thanks for coming here. 

I would suggest getting back in touch with our Tech Gurus on 150 they can check your account and the support ticket and give you an update. 

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

DenyH
Explorer

I have the same problem with my galaxy watch 5.  Was told they are hoping it will be fixed by end of the month 

Jags007
Investigator
Investigator

Yes I spoke to customer service who provided me with incident INCxxxxxxxxxxxx which is about the issue...

fingers crossed 

[Mod edit: Please do not post private information on the public board. Thanks!]

Jags007
Investigator
Investigator

I received a new Galaxy Wearable update this morning and the issue is now resolved. I can add an eSim from EE to my watch without any issues. 

Thank you, EE 

Hi DenyH

My issue got resolved this morning, see the latest post on this thread. If you still face issues, Contact EE. 

Jags007

Thanks. I am just doing it 🙂