cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Unpacked 09/02/22

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Anyone looking forward to the new S22? Ultra looking like a Note? 

I will be upgrading from S21 Ultra to S22 Ultra. 👍🏻

https://www.samsung.com/uk/unpacked/

Get ready to rewrite the rules with Samsung

The brand new Samsung Galaxy is coming.

And you can get afree Samsung Galaxy SmartTagand45W Super-fast 2.0 Charger charger when you register between 25th January and 9th February 3:29pm and then pre-order the new Samsung Galaxy.

Just make sure you complete all mandatory fields, including your phone number on the form below and select Samsung when you sign up for updates. We’ll contact you by email or SMS, but will also need your mobile number so we can tell if you’ve pre-ordered. You’ll need to make sure that you use the same email address and phone number when you pre-register and pre-order.

Once you’ve registered and pre-ordered, you’ll receive both gifts 14-30 days after getting your device. 

https://shop.ee.co.uk/new-phones-coming-soon

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
25 REPLIES 25
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I will be watching @Northerner 

I'm not due an upgrade yet but I do love an event 🙂

Leanne. 

As long as you don't buy it through EE, if this weeks threads are to be believed. Always buy through the manufacturer

@Kirigaya_Kazuto wrote:

As long as you don't buy it through EE, if this weeks threads are to be believed. Always buy through the manufacturer

And why is that? Because you may wait weeks/months?

Could be waiting if buying through Samsung as well. 

It's all about supply and demand.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

A lot of people are complaining that Delivery was "within 14 days" when they ordered, then not getting their confirmation emails or devices after the 14 day mark, especially iPhones, when Apple are delivering them within the same week. I know it's not EE's fault, but that's just....bad, they're understocked

I realise Samsung could be in the same position, but I've always gotten my phone on launch day when ordering directly, but to be fair I've not ordered a phone through EE before, I've always been SIM only. I can only go off what I've seen 

Most of the time they aren't touching EE they go straight to the consumer. But if they don't have any to ship then they can't ship them.

Apple would always prioritise their own customers. Samsung as well. But there is still going to be a delay on their end.

I have bought from Samsung direct 3 times now and each time I have had issues with them.

The grass is not always greener.

That's absolutely fair, Brendon

Either way, I can't wait for the event, I love a good event. It may make me switch back - I tend to go between iOS and Android

I won't be watching it as it'll make me want to get the S22 Ultra and I can't afford to right now lol.

I can't really either, tbh. I am using an iPhone 13 Pro Max, I got in September. so it's barely 6 months old and I feel like getting the S22 Ultra, lol. Maybe I should go on that EE upgrade anytime plan. 

I'm paying for my iPhone over 24 months with Barclays