cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Unpacked 09/02/22

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Anyone looking forward to the new S22? Ultra looking like a Note? 

I will be upgrading from S21 Ultra to S22 Ultra. 👍🏻

https://www.samsung.com/uk/unpacked/

Get ready to rewrite the rules with Samsung

The brand new Samsung Galaxy is coming.

And you can get afree Samsung Galaxy SmartTagand45W Super-fast 2.0 Charger charger when you register between 25th January and 9th February 3:29pm and then pre-order the new Samsung Galaxy.

Just make sure you complete all mandatory fields, including your phone number on the form below and select Samsung when you sign up for updates. We’ll contact you by email or SMS, but will also need your mobile number so we can tell if you’ve pre-ordered. You’ll need to make sure that you use the same email address and phone number when you pre-register and pre-order.

Once you’ve registered and pre-ordered, you’ll receive both gifts 14-30 days after getting your device. 

https://shop.ee.co.uk/new-phones-coming-soon

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
25 REPLIES 25
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

No problem at all @StopIt

Leanne 🙂

I have been on the phone to EE to get confirmation on the smart tag and charger promotion that I preregistered for on the 27th Jan and then did the preorder on the 9th Feb. They have said this is fraudulent promotion and not to do with them and as such given me compensation/gesture of good will, however it doesn't match the value of the promotion. 

All I keep seeing is that others are expecting these extras and had it confirmed by EE. So can't see how it's fraudulent and not an EE promotion

StopIt
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Fraudulent? It was a page on the EE site.

I know I've been banging this drum a lot @Leanne_T and @James_B but this is absolutely ridiculous.

None of the 150 team have an idea about this promotion and the lack of communication with if people are eligible or not is absolutely unacceptable.

If it wasn't for you I wouldn't even have any idea if anyone at EE even knew about this promo at all.

Could you please escalate this as much as you can and get some form of management confirmation that this is indeed not a fraudulent promotion and get the support team updated with it so they can advise customers correctly?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @StopIt

I've fed this back to the team who look after the promotion for them to try and make the information around this offer clearer.

Thank you.

Chris

Blondy11
Explorer

Thankyou for all that information 

D.crowley

@Blondy11   This thread is from March 2022 so what are you thanking for ? It’s none applicable now as this promotion is over for this device.