cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Unpacked 09/02/22

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Anyone looking forward to the new S22? Ultra looking like a Note? 

I will be upgrading from S21 Ultra to S22 Ultra. 👍🏻

https://www.samsung.com/uk/unpacked/

Get ready to rewrite the rules with Samsung

The brand new Samsung Galaxy is coming.

And you can get afree Samsung Galaxy SmartTagand45W Super-fast 2.0 Charger charger when you register between 25th January and 9th February 3:29pm and then pre-order the new Samsung Galaxy.

Just make sure you complete all mandatory fields, including your phone number on the form below and select Samsung when you sign up for updates. We’ll contact you by email or SMS, but will also need your mobile number so we can tell if you’ve pre-ordered. You’ll need to make sure that you use the same email address and phone number when you pre-register and pre-order.

Once you’ve registered and pre-ordered, you’ll receive both gifts 14-30 days after getting your device. 

https://shop.ee.co.uk/new-phones-coming-soon

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
25 REPLIES 25

Hi all. 

I have just upgraded my S21 Ultra to the S22 Ultra 256GB. Delivery on the 25th.

👍🏻

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Do you have a link I'm due an upgrade but can't see s22 ultra.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Steven55

The pre-order options should show in our upgrade shop.

Could you have a look and see if they're there this morning please?

Thanks

Chris

StopIt
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Regarding the original post. I had to call EE to pre order the S22 Ultra as my Anytime Upgrade didn't show the new phones as devices I could upgrade to.

I used the same details as the ones provided for this free charger and tag but they couldn't find a record of the promotion. Because of this am I now not going to be eligible to receive it? 

Christopher_G

Hi @StopIt 

What are you trying to redeem? The Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro?

Chris

StopIt
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Hi @Christopher_G 

I don't forsee an issue with that, it's the following quote

"The brand new Samsung Galaxy is coming.

And you can get a free Samsung Galaxy SmartTag and45W Super-fast 2.0 Charger"

Because I had to call the EE team they didn't know how to square it with the preregistration I did. They didn't even know about the promotion.

Could you assist?

James_B

Hi @StopIt,

If you pre-registered between 26th January -9th February and went on to pre-order, you'll automatically receive your free gifts within 14 days of receiving your phone.

Hope this helps.

James

StopIt
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@James_B 

Just to confirm if that counts if I called in to pre order?

If so I'll hold you to that in a couple of weeks! Thanks for the reply.

Leanne_T

Hi there @StopIt

As long as you pre-registered your interest at ee.co.uk/coming soon between 26 January 2022 and the 9 February and clicked Samsung as the manufacturer filling in all details, the device can be ordered online, over the phone or in store. 

Leanne 🙂

StopIt
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Fantastic @Leanne_T that's great to know.

I indeed registered with the details required so will look forward to these extras to be delivered also!

Thanks for the confirmation.