cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered s24 ultra and s24 plus for wife.

Lillypawz
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered 2 devices S24 ultra and s24+ for wife and only one has arrived both on tracker saying waiting dispatch???

Is s24 ultra waiting to be dispatched or has dpd failed to deliver it or is it lost in system?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Just rung Customer services and they confirm delay with S24 Ultra in grey as that in highest demand.

Atleast it not gone missing etc which was of most concern.  Thou EE could do better informing of any delay or include in previous emails that the s24+ has been sent and 24 Ultra to follow later.....

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

The Ultra is the most popular variant I wouldn't be surprised if it's on back order.

No seller gets enough from Samsung to fulfill all their pre orders 

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Ashesson
Visitor

Wait for the DPD tracker as the EE order tracker is useless.

The EE tracker is saying my phone is expected 31st January even though I'm messaging from it now

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Lillypawz

Have you received any further update regarding your S24 Ultra?

Katie

Had contract update for wife's S24+ from her S21 etc but nothing for S24 Ultra will ring at 0800 when they open.  Delivery photo shows only 1 package delivered and delivery paperwork for s24+ only

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Our customer care team will be able to confirm the status of your order. 

Please be sure to keep us updated @Lillypawz

Katie

Just rung Customer services and they confirm delay with S24 Ultra in grey as that in highest demand.

Atleast it not gone missing etc which was of most concern.  Thou EE could do better informing of any delay or include in previous emails that the s24+ has been sent and 24 Ultra to follow later.....

Lillypawz
Contributor
Contributor

Just had dpd message taking delivery Saturday as now no one available Friday.